Myrtle Point First Christian Church

Myrtle Point First Christian Church
A view from the front

Thursday, July 15, 2010

DAILY DEVOTIONS

I don't know about you, but there are times that I struggle with my daily devotions. I want to be consistent, I want to give God all the glory in my life, and grow to know Him better each day.
But at times I get distracted, or other times it seems a little laborious. At those times I like to turn to alternative ways in which to spend time with God and worship Him. One of those ways is watching powerful worship videos people have put together on youtube or godtube.

I recently was exposed to this new video that I just can't stop watching, meditating on the power of God in creation. It's a song written and sung by Brian Doerksen called "Creation Calls."

Watch it and let me know what you think. I think it is one of the most powerful worship videos I have ever seen. I was moved deep within that God is so real, wondering how anyone can deny that all things have been created by the Master Designer.




May the Lord bless you abundantly today as you worship Him in all things.


Yours, and His, Roger

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Great video and song.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger, I liked the way you used the earth worshiping group Planet Earth BBC, their video and their lackey, the self proclaimed atheist Sir David Frederick Attenborough, and turned it around to proclaim the majesty of our God. Thank you, ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. The structual complexity and coexistence of life forms clealy point to intelligent design. Order out of chaos could only be formed by God's hands, not the haphazzard and inconsistent evolutionary THEORY which lacks logical and physical evidence. Let us loudly proclaim God our Creator, and if no one will, the rocks and mountains will.

    ReplyDelete